On the 11th and 12th of November the project Job Developer started with the first transnational meeting in Bochum. The 17 participants represented their organisation:
- the Institute for Work Science (IAW) at the Ruhr-University in Bochum,
- the SHS Foundation/ minipreneure from Saarbrücken, Germany
- the consultants eniochos.CONSULTING and
- the STEP-C Science & Technology Park Crete in Heraklion, Greece,
- the CEEIM in Murcia, Spain,
- the Chamber of Industry and Commerce in Pécs, Hungary,
- the Chamber of Industry and Commernce in Gabrovo, Bulgaria and
- die Lithuanian branch of the Vilnius Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Crafts.
In addition to the presentation of all partners and their regional situation in terms of youth and long-term unemployment, the IAW focused on the presentation of the project itself.